Posted by: marcia - Posted on:
Did you know, you can also book appointments online, via the official NHS App.
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone.
You can use the NHS App to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Book appointments (telephone and face-to-face)
- Get health advice
- View your health record securely
- View your NHS COVID Pass for travel abroad
- Register your organ donation decision
- Access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- View and manage your care plans
You can access the NHS App by searching for ‘NHS App’ on the App Store or Play Store, or you can download it from these links here: